23 October 2008

Photos galore

No, this post isn’t full of photos. But over our summer holidays, I filled up about 25 or 30 rolls of film. Took multiple shots of many things, hoping for a few good ones. Kids got hold of the camera once or twice, and took kid-pix. (Mustang actually got a few good pix – she shot the ones of bear on garbage bins!)

It cost me close to $350 getting them developed (and put on CD). Not to mention the cost of purchasing the film to begin with. Right now I’ve got two films, from mid-August to mid-Oct, waiting to get developed. Wanted to wait to have two films, so I’d only have to pay for one CD instead of two!

I think I need a digital camera.

Then you’d get more timely pictures attached to this blog, too.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Yes!! You need a digital camera! It would make life so much simpler and no more buying film!