23 December 2008

Camera play

While we were at the ski resort last week, I managed to spend some quality time with my camera. There is still lots I need to learn, but I’ve gone a bit beyond the basics now. Here are a few results of my experimenting with what it can do.

These two pictures show the same objects shot with “vivid colours” and sepia tones.



Here is a series of pictures of the same objects shot with “vivid colours,” “neutral,” “positive film,” and black and white.





This is a trio of objects shot with “vivid red,” “vivid green,” and “vivid blue.” (Can’t say I notice a huge difference among the shots, but perhaps I should be comparing it to a “normal” shot, which I didn’t take.)




Experimenting with the difference between optical and digital macro shots (and another "vivid red" thrown in.



1 comment:

Sebrina Wilson said...

Neat! I love seeing all the cool things different cameras can do.