09 December 2008

Advent presents

We opened our second Advent presents this past Sunday, Peace Advent.

Here are some pictures of people with their prezzies. (I didn’t take a picture of myself, but my present for this Sunday was a new Victorinix Swiss card, just like I’d asked for!)

Laolao: A guide for cutting perfect circles (for quilting),
some quilting needles, a book.

Laoye: some tools, a few books.
Button: some new car slippers...

and ski goggles and ski socks (for both kids)...
Mustang also got a riding crop,
and another Magic Treehouse book.

Button got a book too, but was so excited by the socks, goggles and slippers that he didn't notice it at first. If that can happen with just four little things in one bag, imagine how overwhelming it can be on a regular Christmas morning, with too many presents to really take in or enjoy. I'm happy I decided to make this change and I think it will become a new family tradition.

No comments: