06 January 2008

A little note...

Hello faithful readers,
 
Eight new posts are published below. I think I've made it easier for you by posting them in what would be reverse order than if I'd actually published each post on the day it was written, in otherwords the oldest are at the top and the most recent at the bottom. That way you can start reading immediately below and keep going.
 
It picks up in the middle of our southern trip, skips over Family Day on the 30th (as I already posted that one) and then continues to Saturday Jan 5th, except that it lso skips the 4th as that was a busier day and I haven't had time to write it up yet.
 
I had hoped to post earlier this week but it's been busy. Yesterday the internet cafe was busy, but today it's almost empty and the connection is the fastest I've experienced it yet in Ethiopia. I'll definitely post at least once and hopefuly twice more before we leave (in 9 more sleeps).
 
You'll note I haven't written too much about Poppet specifically. We're still figuring out his little character and enjoying getting to know him. He's definitely taken to Laoye and Giggles; I think Laolao and I are lower on his totem pole - at least for now. He is bright, cheery, focused, coordinated (boy! can he kick that soccer ball!) and interested in gadgets. He is very much into doing things his own way (so is Giggles, but it's different). He already knows what "ice cream" means - when we asked this afternoon "want to go for ice cream" he jumped for joy! He is a delightful little boy, given to some mischief, but mostly well-behaved (at least for now).
 
Happy reading!


Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!

No comments: