17 July 2009

DragonRam Doodles

As previously mentioned, our newly acquired Labradoodle, Lovely, is expecting puppies. She was bred prior to coming to us, and the due date is approaching in little over three weeks! We are all getting a bit excited...

We're going the whole nine yards - registration as a breeder with the Australian Labradoodle Association of America (pending), getting all the health testing done (well, it was actually done before we bought her, but I plan to keep it up as we may want to breed her again)... I have developed a website for this breeding operation (term used loosely...) at DragonRam Doodles, to help promote sales of the puppies.

(Here you see Lovely practicing her mothering skills on our guinea pig!)

I chose the name DragonRam as our "kennel name" to honour my kids: Mustang was born in the year of the Dragon, and Button in the year of the Ram. (As for Lovely, she's a Rat and I'm a Tiger!).
Let me know what you think of the website... (and, hey, if you want to buy a puppy, let me know that too!)

No comments: